As an optional entity to our logistical part of the business, we also offer a full ISPM (heat treated) packing department (we also offer non heat treated cases aswell) which can and does handle various shaped and sized shipments which are packed suitable for export to the designated destination.
As KMB are based centrally in the UK it strengthens our options UK wide to offer competitive transport from your premises back to our warehouse. In conjunction with the highest standard and care our packers can make various types of robust packing cases (fully boarded) / crates or plywood boarded cases with options of Polythene lined, moisture/corrosion control to withstand numerous handing / loading and unloading that freight can entail en route to the end destination.
Furthermore we also offer a packing option to suit the requirements of the client and shipping specification (including all the required shipping marks using stencils) on a case by case basis for any out of the ordinary shipments or case sensitive specifications on packing.
At our packing warehouse we have access to folk lift trucks and overhead crane facilities to cater for Open Top containers and GP Containers.
Some interesting pointers about are packing department which may be of interest to you -
• Full UK wide collection option via Flat Bed trailers, Curtain Sided trailers also options of Hiabs / Tail lift trailers methods
• Handling of large ‘project shipments’
• Container loading facility including folk lifts and overhead crane facility
• Lashing / sheeting of flat rack containers for out of gauge shipping
• Fully boarded cases or crates made to order – heat treated or non heat treated timber
• Pallet making and oversized pallet making (skids)
• Hazardous packing available including the completion of dangerous goods notes
• Various stencils available for shipping marks